'Composting is easy, fun, saves you money and helps you to grow lovely plants. Whether you live in a flat with a balcony or have a family and garden that generate large amounts of food and green waste, this book shows you how to compost everything that can be composted – at home, work or school, and in spaces big or small. It covers:
• creating the right mix for successful garden compost
• how to compost your food waste safely
• the full range of composting systems, from plastic ‘daleks’ to large-scale units, including prices and suppliers
• composting with a wormery
• making liquid feeds and your own seed and potting compost
• composting in schools, with advice on getting a school scheme started.
How to Make and Use Compost features a comprehensive A–Z guide, which includes what you can and can’t compost, concepts and techniques, and common problems and solutions.'